Those Who Served in WW1 : A- E
Illawarra Military Historian and long time Illawarra Family History Group member, Terry Bugg, has been compiling an extensive database of over 4000 names of people associated with the Illawarra who served in WW1.
Their Names with links to brief service details are being added progressively to this site. Click on Links below for names beginning with that letter(s) :
- B : Ba – Benjamin / Ben- Bov /Bow – Bro / Bru – By
- C : Ca – Chap / Char – Con / Coo – Cu
- D : Da – Del / Dem – Dy
- More detailed Service Record Information is available via Discovering ANZACS site – using name and service number details
- Australian War Memorial Roll of Honour entries
- However, for additional information some advice can be sought from Terry Bugg of the Illawarra Family History Group – email@example.com. Terry has been researching WW1 military records for many, many years and therefore maybe able to provide some answers without too much trouble.